Vizag Steel Recruitment notification for the Management Trainees through UGC (NET) June 2019
RINL invites young, ambitious, talented individuals to be part of RINL family by joining as “Management Trainees” and grow with us to become tomorrow’s Corporate leaders.
The company also offers excellent career growth opportunities and pay package at par with the industry leaders in the country.
Vizag steel and RINL invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the post-Management Trainee Hr and Marketing Positions
Vizag Steel Recruitment Spotlights
- Organization: Vizag Steel
- No.of Vacancy:10
- Last Date: 09-08-2019
- Starting date for online registration – 20-07-2019
- Closing date for online registration – 09-08-2019
- MT(HR): 06
- MT(Marketing): 04
Qualifications of MT(HR)
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject) from a recognized University / Institute.
In the case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be HRM
Qualifications of MT (Marketing)
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG
Diploma (Full-time course of a minimum of 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
AGE: Maximum Age 27 Years
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- The Fee shall be remitted through the payment gateway.
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Online Registration to UGC-NET: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply to UGC-NET-June 2019. The online registration has commenced from 01-03-2019. Candidates may visit “https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx” website for registering online to UGC-NET2019.
2. Online Registration to RINL: The candidates are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Steps for Applying to RINL:
STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
a) e-mail ID (which must be valid for a minimum of next Twelve Months)
b) Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30 KB size) and digital format of the signature (.jpg file of 30 KB size) for uploading with the application form. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels. The recommended dimensions of the digital format of the signature are 150(W) X 50(H) pixels.
c) UGC-NET June-2019 Application Number, Roll Number and score
STEP 4: Registration
a) Enter correct details like UGC-NET Application Number, Roll Number Score, Full Name, DOB, Category, PwD status, email id, personal details, qualification and experience details and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting, the page shall direct to payment gateway.
b) In the case of General and OBC category, the application fee shall be deposited through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
c) After successful payment, download the computer-generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
d) Make sure that the details entered in the online application shall be the same as that entered in UGC-NET-2019 registration. Candidates must ensure that they enter correct UGC-NET-2019 Roll Number. The UGC-NET-2019 scores entered will be verified based on the Roll Number
provided. In case of mismatch in Roll Number provided by the candidate, then it will not be possible to verify the data of the candidate and his/her application will stand rejected.
- TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 60 posts: TSCAB Apex Bank Jobs Alert Telangana
- DRDO-RAC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: B.E/B. Tech Diploma, Degree and ITI Holders check the details
- ICMR NIN HYDERABAD Assistants Recruitment: 20 Pots check the details
- ISRO Recruitment 86 Technicians and other posts apply SSC, ITI, Diploma at HFC Bangalore
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment: 129 posts apply to check the details