Telangana Stree Nidhi Recruitment: Apply online for the 144 Assistant Manager Posts.
Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation Ltd, Telangana is an apex society at State Level registered under State Cooperative Societies Act’ 1964 with its registered office at Hyderabad
Telangana Stree Nidhi invites online applications from 30.05.2019 for the 144 Assistant Manager posts.
Who are eligible and interested Candidates read the full details and apply online.
Telangana Stree Nidhi Spotlights
- Organization: Telangana Stree Nidhi
- No.of Vacancy: 144
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Last Date:15-06-2019
Telangana Stree Nidhi Recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 30-05-2019
- Last Date for Application: 15-06-2019
TS Stree Nidhi Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in India established
or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or
an Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification
with minimum 55% marks for OC, 50% marks in case of BCs and
45% marks in case of SCs/STs/PWD
- Candidate must possess the required educational qualifications as on
31.03.2019 and possess degree certificate.
- Knowledge in MS Office is mandatory, a certificate in support of the same should also be uploaded.
- Age between 25-30 years as on 31.03.2019.
Upper age limit relaxed as below:
- 3 years in case of BCs
- 5 years in case of SCs/STs/PWD
Payment of Examination Fee
The candidates shortlisted for the written exam have to pay the non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 100/- in respect of SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 350/- for others by remitting the amount through SBI i-Collect.
TS Stree Nidhi Recruitment Pay Scale
- For the Assistant Manager Rs. 13,000/- month
- Fixed Travel Allowance (FTA) Rs. 2,500/- to Rs. 3,500/- based on no. of MSs/TLFs allotted
- Vehicle Maintenance Allowance Rs. 700/-
How to apply TS Stree Nidhi Assistant manager Posts
- The online application form will be available on the websites of www.tsird.gov.in and www.streenidhi.telangana.gov.in; or
- online link will available in Important links.
- The candidates need to fill the application form online and upload the following scanned copies in jpg format only and size of the document shall not exceed 150 kb.
i. Passport size photograph (not more than 50 kb) and
ii. Signature (not more than 30 kb)
iii. SSC marks Memorandum
iv. Degree Certificate & Memorandum of Marks
v. Computer proficiency certificate
vi. Any other qualification, relevant certificate and memorandum of marks
vii. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
viii. Nativity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
ix. PWD certificate, in case of a differently abled person.
TS Stree Nidhi Recruitment Important Links
Official Websites: https://tsird.gov.in/, https://www.streenidhi.telangana.gov.in
Online Application: Apply
Detailed Advertisement: Download
- FCI Jobs Recruitment 2019: Apply online 330 Manager Posts any degree or B.E/B.Tech
- TSSPDCL Recruitment: Junior Linemen, Computer Operator Jobs: ITI, Degree holders apply for 3025 Posts
- TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 60 posts: TSCAB Apex Bank Jobs Alert Telangana
- DRDO-RAC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: B.E/B. Tech Diploma, Degree and ITI Holders check the details
- ICMR NIN HYDERABAD Assistants Recruitment: 20 Pots check the details