SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released for the notification Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019.
Who are eligible and who are interested candidates can apply and check the details below.
SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment Important Dates
- submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
SSC MTS Recruitment Eligibility Details
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Educational Details
The candidates must have passed SSC Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board. All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the
purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University
SSC MTS Recruitment: Age
18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Age Relaxation is applicable for the go through the official notification
SSC MTS Recruitment: Application Fee
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)