The SSC invites online applications for the SSC CHSL exam 2018 for the vacant posts
SSC announced the notification for the posts Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
The SSC Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018
SSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the vacant positions.
Important Dates SSC CHSL 2018
|Submission of online application||05-03-2019|
|Last date of online application||05-04-2019|
|Last date for receipt of application||05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||09.04.2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||29-09-2019|
Pay Scale for the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1(Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200),Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in- >Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019):
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and
Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- Permissible relaxation is applicable for that visit official notification.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
Useful Links for SSC HSL 2018 Exam
|Apply Online||Apply CHSL 2018|
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I),
Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination-Objective Type):
Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):
- English Language
- General Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted
on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs