SUPREME COURT OF INDIA (SCI) invites applications for the Clerk-cum research assistant on a short-term contractual basis.
|Application Starting Date||01-02-2019|
|Application Closing Date||28-02-2019|
(i)The candidate should be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established
by law in India and recognized.
(ii) Candidate pursuing in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of getting Law qualification at the time of interview/before absorbing the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
(iii) The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc
Minimum age 18 years and 27 years as on the last date.
Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges through online mode only
Application Mode: Online
|Apply Online: Available on 01-02-2019|
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs