SBI Clerk Recruitment: RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) .
SBI Invites Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
SBI Clerk Important Dates
- Opening date of application: April 12, 2019
- Closing date of application: May 3, 2019
- Date of preliminary exam: June 2019
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 8904 posts
Candidates can check the vacancy break up details from the official notification given below.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates
must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than
01.04.1999 (both days inclusive).
SBI Clerk Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
SBI Clerk Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/OBC/EWS Rs.750/– (App. Fee Including Intimation
SBI Clerk Recruitment Useful Links
SBI Clerk 2019: Selection Process & Exam Pattern
The selection process having online test, preliminary exam and main exam. The preliminary exam will consist of objective type questions for 100 marks and the test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 sections- English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
The main examination will have 190 number of questions comprising of 200 marks. The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes. The subjects included in the main examination are General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.