SAIL Recruitment: SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a leading steel-making company in India, invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts:
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):62 Posts
Sail (RSP) invites the online applications from the candidates from 08-03-2019 for the posts Attendant-cum-Technician posts total of 62 posts.
SAIL Recruitment Important Dates for SAIL Technician Trainee Posts
|Application Start from||08-03-2019|
|The closing of Online Applications||08-04-2019|
SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee Posts Vacancy Details
The SAIL Vacancy Details as shown the below image check it.
SAIL Recruitment Eligibility Details
For the Recruitment of SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 62 posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Relaxation and also Application Fee details are given below.
Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/
Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
Candidates age must have From 18 years to 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates
- Persons with Disability category, maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for GENERAL, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates.
For General/OBC/EWS the Application Fee Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty only). plus Bank charges
No Application for the SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates
Useful Links for the Attendant-cum-Techincal posts in SAIL
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs