RRB NPTC Notification: Railway Recruitment Board announced the recruitment for the Non-Technical Popular category.
The Railway Recruitment Board and Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications for the Non-technical posts in the Indian Railways.
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CEN 01/2019
FOR NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC)
GRADUATE & UNDER GRADUATE POSTS
Railway Recruitment Board NPTC Notification: The total 1,30,000 posts announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell India.
Last update 28-02-2019: Latest Update from the All RRB Boards and RRB Cells, online application for the posts Non-Technical Popular Category posts starts from 01-03-2019.
The Railway Recruitment Board and Railway Recruitment Cell invites online applications for the Non-technical posts from the 01-03-2019.
RRB NPTC Notification Important Dates
|Application Opening Date for NTPC
|Application Start Date for Para Medical Staff
|Application Start Date for Minister and Isolated
|Application Start Date for Level-I
|Non Techincal Popular Categories
|Ministerial and Isolated Categories
Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
RRB NPTC Notification Eligibility
- For General, OC/OBC candidates Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities Fee Rs.250/-
- The Application Fee Paid only Online
- For all Vacancies: Applicants must have qualified a Degree in relevant fields from any govt recognized institution or university can eligible to apply for this post.
- Furthermore details, candidates can check in the official notification which is linked below.
Age Details and Age Relaxation
- Maximum age 32 years
- Minimum age 18 years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (OBC): 05 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (SC/ST): 08 Years
- Disability (Unreserved Candidates): 10 Years
- PWD-OBC: 13 Years
- PWD – SC/ST: 13 Years
- Widows, Divorced women & Women judicially separated but not remarried (UR): 03 Years
- For more details, Applicants can check in the official notification
Links To Apply NTPC