The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL) one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt India.
PGCIL invites online applications for the SAP Professionals for temporary & contract basis for a period of 2 years for ERP/ SAP works.
The contractual period may be further extended depending on the requirement as well as the performance of the individual subject to a maximum total period of 4 years
All the Engineering students like Information Technology/
Computer Science / Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce /Economics can apply further details go through the full post.
SAP professional in PGCIL Vacancies eligibility, educational, age and all the details are detailed below.
PGCIL SAP Professional Important Dates
|Online Submission of Application to
POWERGRID and online payment of application fees
|Last date for Online submission of Application||21.03.2019
|The cutoff date for eligibility criteria||21.03.2019|
Job Location: Gurgaon / Bengaluru / Kolkata / Secunderabad
Vacancy Details in PGCILfor SAP Professionals
Qualification for PGCIL SAP Professional
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited(PGCIL) invites online application for the posts SAP Professional for those applicants should have the following qualifications
Essential Educational Qualification
Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Information Technology/
Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce/Economics from recognized University/ Institute
Candidates should have SAP Certification from SAP in concerned SAP module for which applied.
Essential Post Educational Qualification Experience
Should have a minimum of 4 years post educational qualification
Out of the above, should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant module of SAP.
Out of the above 2 years experience in relevant module, minimum one
year experience should be posted SAP Certification in concerned SAP
Age Limit for the SAP Professional Posts in PGCIL
Applicants maximum age 45 Years as on 21.03.2019 (i.e. Date of Birth on or after 22.03.1974).
Relaxation in Age Limit:
- For SC candidates: 5 years (for vacancies reserved for them)
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years (for vacancies reserved for them)
- For PWD Candidates: As per Govt. of India directives
- For Ex-SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victim of Riot CanCandidates: per Govt. of India directives
Links for PGCIL SAP Professional Posts
How to Apply the PGCIL SAP Professional Posts
Online Application window shall be open from 27.02.2019 to 21.03.2019. Interested eligible candidates are advised to log on to www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online. or click the Application link provided in the links of the posts
Candidates will have to upload the following while filling up the application:
- Latest color passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb)
- Scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb)
- Birth certificate/Class X certificate
- Educational Qualification final passing certificate & mark sheet
- SAP certificate in relevant module issued by SAP
- Experience Certificate/ proof of experience (e.g. pay slip, job assignment, joining & separation order etc) in support of minimum 4 years post qualification exp.
- Experience Certificate/ proof of experience in support of minimum 2 years post qualification exp. in the relevant module of SAP including one year after SAP certification
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income & Asset Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate (if applicable)
- Any other certificate (if applicable)
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs