The NTRO ( National Technical Research Organization ) invites the online application for the 127 vacant posts.
NTRO invites the online applications for the Techincal Assistants post.
Computer Engineering / IT / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holders / Science Graduates are eligible for this Recruitment & can apply online from the link provided below.
NTRO Recruitment Details
|Online Application Start Date||15-03-2019 (09.00 AM)|
|Last date for Online Application||04-04-2019 (05.00 PM)|
Level-6 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.35,400-1,12,400)
Eligibility and Education Details
Electronics: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a rrecognizedUniversity; or
- Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication
from a recognized Institute; or
- Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the·A’rmed Forces; and Having a working knowledge of computer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute; or
- Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute; or
- Having Working Knowledge of the computer. Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science & Information Technology/Information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces;
Age details and Relaxation
For the Both Electronics and Computer science, streams age not exceeding 30 years only.
Age Relaxation is applicable for the central govt orders
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The assessment of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Tier-I and further in Tier-II if required.
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs