NHB Recruitment: National Housing Bank Invites online applications for the vacant posts of Assistant managers.
NHB is a the sub-group on Housing Finance for the Seventh Five Year Plan.
Recruitment Details for the posts Assistant Manager posts in NHB Bank .
Important Dates for the Assistant Manager post in NHB
|the closing of Online Registration||28-03-2019|
Vacancy Details NHB Bank
Assistant Manager(SCALE-I): 15 posts
These details are advertised at Employment news weekly issue dated March 9, 2019.
NHB Bank Qualification, experience,age and application fee details are given below. The candidates go thorough the full post and apply for the job
Minimum Educational Qualifications (as on 01.03.2019)
- A full-time Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates possessing qualification of CharteredAccountant/ICWAI/CS may also apply.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet /Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/ postgraduate/ Chartered Accountant/ICWAI/CS (wherever applicable) as on 01.03.2019 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
- No Experienced required
skill sets required
- Communication skills are written and oral, analytical ability and general understanding of the economic scenario.
Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.03.2019 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1991 and not later than 01.03.1998 (both days are inclusive).
Application Fee and Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 100/– (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 600/– (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
Important Links for the NHB Bank Recruitment