ISRO Recruitment 86 Technicians: Indian Space Research Organization ISRO invites online application for the following posts.
Indian Space Research Organization announced recruitment notification for the 86 posts in ISRO.
HFSC (Human Space Fight Center) has been formed a new center under the ISRO.
HFC Invites online applications for the following posts.
ISRO Recruitment 86 Technicians
|Post Name||Technician-B,Drughtsman-B, Technical Assistant|
ISRO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application start Date||24.08.2019|
|Application end Date||19.03.2019|
ISRO Technicians-B Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technician B||39 Posts|
|Draughtsman B||12 Posts|
|Technical Assistant||35 Posts|
ISRO Recruitment Technicians and other Jobs: Eligibility
- For the Posts Technician B, Draughtsman B: Candidates should be SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in various disciplines from NCVT.
- Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in engineering from a recognized State board.
Applicants should be between 18 to 35 years of age.
Male and OBC Category candidates only pay the online exam fee Rs.200/– by using credit or debit, internet banking.
ISRO Technicians Jobs Alert: Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Technician B||Rs.21,000/- Plus DA|
|Draughtsman B||Rs.21,000/- Plus DA|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.44,900/- Plus DA|
ISRO Technician Recruitment: Useful Links
|Official Web site||ISRO|
ISRO Recruitment: How to Apply
Applicants apply by visiting the official website ISRO( https://www.isro.gov.in/ ).
Online application opens from 24.08.2019 to 13.09.2019
ISRO Technician Jobs: Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters provided by the candidates/ applicants in the online application and only those screened-in candidates will be called for written test to be held in Bengaluru only.
Candidates those who qualify based on the performance/ parameters set by HSFC in the written test and taking into consideration of the number of vacancies notified will have to appear for skill test which will be held in Bengaluru only.
The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scored obtained by them in the written test.
Give me a job presents to you latest and fastest govt jobs, bank jobs, SSC jobs, UPSC jobs, and all India Employment news.
- FCI Jobs Recruitment 2019: Apply online 330 Manager Posts any degree or B.E/B.Tech
- TSSPDCL Recruitment: Junior Linemen, Computer Operator Jobs: ITI, Degree holders apply for 3025 Posts
- TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment 60 posts: TSCAB Apex Bank Jobs Alert Telangana
- DRDO-RAC Apprentice Recruitment 2019: B.E/B. Tech Diploma, Degree and ITI Holders check the details
- ICMR NIN HYDERABAD Assistants Recruitment: 20 Pots check the details