Applications are invited for Project Assistant in IIT Hyderabd.
POST: PROJECT ASSISTANT (PA)
No. of posts: One Post No: PA-01
The candidates will be considered for PA post for 6 months (Jan 2019 – June 2019)
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering with CGPA above 8.0 or percentage above 80% in chemical engineering. Desirable: Fundamental knowledge of polymers, statistical mechanics and transport phenomena; Experience in simulations, MATLAB, Mathematica or C Programming; Research Publications
• Simulations of polymer grafted nanoparticle networks
• Force measurements between colloidal particles using optical tweezer setup
• Writing reports and research papers on the work performed
Salary: Rs.15000 P.M.
Candidates with an M-tech degree in chemical engineering are eligible. The
short listed candidates have to appear in person for a technical interview at IIT Hyderabad. Selections will be made based on the performance in the technical interview. No traveling expenses payable for attending interview. Interview date will be intimated by admission committee.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may send their CV to The following Details.
Contact Details of the Investigator:
Dr. Balaji Iyer Vaidyanathan Shantha.
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi Telangana, India 502285″
Official Website: See here
Detaild Notification: Click Here
Have You Know
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs