Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana as per details given
|Candidate can apply online Form||07/01/2019|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||04/02/2019 11:59 P.M|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||06/02/2019 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.|
|Last date for editing of applications||07/02/2019 11:59 P.M|
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Note:- The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent there to is eligible.
Age (as on 01-01-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for General: 42 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST, BC of Haryana: 47 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules and more detail visit the notification.