GAIL (India) Limited, is a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company.
GAIL India is looking for young passionate graduate engineers for the executive trainee posts.
GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Important Dates for Executive Trainee -2019
|Remember Dates to Apply Executive Trainee|
|Opening Date for Application||12-02-2019|
|Closing Date for Application||13-03-2019|
Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
|GAIL Vacancy Details|
There is no application fee for any posts in this advertisement. FREE
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE TRAINEES
|Minimum Educational Qualifications|
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.|
|Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.|
AGE LIMIT & AGE RELAXATION:
The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 13.03.2019 and maximum age is 56 years (i.e., candidates born on or after 13.03.1991 are only eligible to apply ) for the post of Executive Trainee GAIL in all disciplines.
SELECTION PROCESS AND HOW TO APPLY
- GAIL will be using the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first apply for GATE-2019 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2019 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2019.
- Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2018 or prior to that is not valid.
- GATE-2019 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2019 Registration Number on the “Careers” section of GAIL website
www.gailonline.com. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 12.02.2019 to 13.03.2019 in the “Careers” section.
GAIL Useful Links
|Application links for Executive Trainee|
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs