ESI Recruitment 2019: ONLINE Applications (through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC, India wide.
ESIC India announced the notification for the posts in Stenographer and upper division clerk posts form the interested and eligible candidates.
The candidiates who wants to apply for the Upper Division Clerk and Stenogrpaher posts in ESIC can read the full details and apply.
ESI Recruitment Details in India Wide
The ESI Recruitment full and the application dates, eligibility, age all the details check below.
Important Dates for Upper Division and Stenographer Posts
|Application Start Date||16-03-2019|
|Closing Date of Application||15-04-2019|
ESIC vacancy details various regions in India listed below.and also check the detailed information about the recruitment details.
|(MEDICAL) DELHI Region||06||61||View|
|Delhi head Quarters||17||23||View|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||01||03||View|
|North East Regions||01||25||View|
Eligibility details for ESI Recruitment
Educational Qualification for STENOGRAPHER:
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Educational Qualification for Upper Divison Clerk:
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Candidates Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
Age Relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as under:
Pay Scale for the Stenographer and upper Division Clerks
As per the revised 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
The application fee for the Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk Posts
- All other categories: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen the fee of Rs. 250/-
Important Links for the ESI Recruitment
Applicants Check the links for the more and full information regarding the ESIC Recruitment.
Online Application will start From 16-03-2019
Official Web Site-ESIC