Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad: Government of Telangana announced a notification for the Recruitment.
Hyderabad District invites applications from disabled persons.
Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad
The District Selection Committee has been requesting from local candidates for the filling of backlog posts assigned to the Divine Candidates in the Hyderabad District Collectorate & District Magistrate
The last date for submitting the filled application: 25-07-2019
Vacancy Details: Backlog recruitment for Disabilities
Group 4 Posts
- Junior Assistant Co Typist / Typist – 04
- Lab Technician – 02
- Lab Attendant – 02
- HWO Group 2 – 01
- Commodity – 03
- Sweeper – 03
- Junior Assistant / Telephone Operator – 05
- Dark Room Assistant – 01
- Pharmacist Grade 2
- Book Bearer 01
- Office Subordinates – 07
- Chowkidar – 01
- Gate Porter – 01
- Cook – 01
- Assistant Dobby-01
- Scavenger – 01
- Mali – 01.
Eligibility Details: Backlog recruitment for Disabilities
ITI, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BEED and Certificate Courses in Fifth Degree, Seventh Degree, Fourth Degree, and Related subjects.
Age: Maximum age 54 Years as on 01-07-2019
Hyderabad District Backlog vacancy: Important Links
Hyderabad District Backlog vacancy: How to Apply
Completed Application form should be sent by Registered Post before least date 25-07-2019
Assistant Director, Welfare of the disabled and senior citizens, Ajanta Gate, MJ Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.
READ| Full Forms of Bank Names
Give me a job presents to you latest and fastest govt jobs, bank jobs, SSC jobs, UPSC jobs, and all India Employment news.
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment: 129 posts apply to check the details
- Bihar Police Recruitment BPSSC 2019: 2446 posts SI and other Posts apply
- NTPC Engineers Recruitment 2019: 203 Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation jobs at NTPC
- HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: 3864 Posts for Post Graduate Teachers Group-B in HSSC.
- Digital India Recruitment:10 Posts Web designer, Application Developer- B.E/B.tech/ME/M.tech/ Ph.D