The Jobseekers here is the latest notification from the AP social welfare residential school for the posts Principal, TGT, DCO’s and warden posts.
APSWR The (Andhra Pradesh Social welfare Residential) Gurukula schools invite online applications for the Principal, District Co-ordinator, Trained Graduate Teachers, warden vacancy notification released by the Govt of AP.
Direct recruitment for the posts District coordinator, Trained Graduate Teachers, warden vacancy in AP.
APSWR-Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||14.02.2019|
|Examination Date||Will be Announced|
APSWR-2019 ZONE wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||28,940 -78,910|
|Care Taker (Warden)||21,230 -63,010|
Educational Qualifications for the posts
A Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)
Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt.Organizations
|Principal Grade-II||A Post Graduate Degree with 1stclass (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC) 2.A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with the minimum of 50 %marks.
|Trained Graduate Teacher||
1. 1stclass Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown at Annexure-Cfromany University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject. (In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation)
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3.Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
|Care Taker (Warden)||Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC)2.B.Ed., the degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University|
- Candidates minimum 18 years of age or more than 44years of age as on 1.1.2019. Age relaxation as follows
- SC/ST/BC -5 years
- Physically Handicapped –10 years
- Existing Contract Teachers working in APSWREIS with at least 6 months service -3 years
- Ex-Serviceman –3 years plus the length of service rendered by the Applicant in the Armed forces
Application Fee for all the posts Rs.500/- pay through debit card or online transfer.
Useful Links to Apply AP-SWR Direct Recruitment 2019
|Online Application||Apply Online|
APSWREI SOCIETY Syllabus and Exam pattern
APSWREI Society of Andhra Pradesh government released the syllabus and exam pattern for the posts DCO, Principal, TGT, Care Taker
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2019: 150 posts Under Group-C Sports Quota
- CENTRAL RAILWAY Jr.Technical Associate Jobs: 05 posts Diploma/B.Tech
- Backlog vacancies in Hyderabad Jobs: 37 Posts
- TREI-RB TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2019 Notification: 1698 Jobs in TS Residentials
- BECIL Skilled Manpower Requirement 2019: 2684 Govt Jobs